Polar Bear Registration will be open to all on September 2, 2014 at 7pm PDT. We are sorry for the late announcement, but due to the drought, we almost skipped this year. Here are the details I can share so far.
- We plan on 6 amazing boats.
- We plan to allow 30 or 36 riders this year.
- Approximately 15 of those spots will be held for first time attendees.
- We will be having something for folks that want to attend but not be part of the organized surf. More details to follow.
- The event dates are October 11 & 12, feel free to be here on the 10th to hang.
- The place will be Pleasure Cove at Lake Berryessa, just 90 mins from Sacramento or San Francisco airports.
- We will be posting more details when we get back from our Dallas EWT event, by Friday August 29.
- Watch the messages in this post for questions.