Thread: Inappropriate post?

Default Inappropriate post?

Ragboy and rj,

This is my fifth try to preface this post. There is no easy way to do so, so here i go:

In my dream I was sitting in a rather poor slum of a semi mid sized city in semi tropical brazil. The mail was late, again, and of course i was waiting fro something important. Finally i hear the whir of the mailman's run down scooter. It was RAGBOY! Ragboy delivered my mail and profusely apologized for the hour that the mail had been delivered. I tore open the envelope and it was a letter from my nemesis colonel drake(a recurring role of my rather vivid dreams). Of course! Col. Drake, once again challenged democracy and all that is good in the world. Only i could stop him, after all i was the second best detective for shark based crimes in all of miami. So i set off to save the world, by wakesurfing! And who was my trusty side kick? Rj of course! Rj and i spent the better part of my dream running through brazilian "favelas" in order to save the world.

End dream

I know this is wierd, and i promise this is not a stalking or obsession kind of thing, only a hilarious can you believe it kind of thing.

You can remove this post if you want, but i hope you have a good laugh....

Ps i often dream about random celebrities, so you should feel flattered!

Blog Entries

LOL, I am very sorry for the delay in response. You probably thought we were weirded out. Not quite. ;-) I read this while sitting in the airport in Calgary waiting for the flight home. I almost deleted right away, because it sounded like spam, then read on. I showed it to RJ sitting next to me and we had a good laugh. I admit, though, we had to look up "favela". Don't be taken back if I meet you in person, and step back a few steps. ;-)

Too funny man. I want to see that scooter that gets me around delivering mail.

I am glad you thought it humorous. I was indeed beginning to think you found it too awkward... I tried to include a picture of the "scooter" you used to deliver mail (Good luck with that! ) , i could not get it to work, so here is a link, if you are interested...

http://www.tradekey.com/product_view/id/15625.htm

Blog Entries

lol, thats pretty funny...

you would look classy with that thing towing the wake9 Z3! Painted to match, of course!

Blog Entries

I think I could tow the Z3 with that...

dream update (last one, promise):

My brazilain dream continued...

RJ and I fought for the last Mountain Dew with guarana in the whole favela. RJ won, but I got the last laugh because it was a DIET. Long Story short: beyonce and chris brown showed up for carnaval along with my high school football team, even though i did not play football. The worst part was when my friend painted his hair green, then i got yelled at by Billy Ray Cyrus for messing up Danica Patrick's solo on the main stage.

That is the kind of stuff i put up with on a regular basis.

--end discussion--
    Last edited by newwhit; 02-18-2012 at 03:10 PM.