**PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION**
If you are registering multiple riders, make sure you are all regular or goofy and have the same preferences for the boats. If you are not, then just please add separate items to the cart with each preference.
Registration for the Polar Bear event held at Lime Saddle Marina on October 13-15th. Your registration includes:
- All of the surfing that you can handle on up to 6 amazing wakesurf machines.
- All gas is included.
- Breakfast (Coffee, Juice and Muffins) for October 14, 15.
- Bottled Water and Snacks available.
- Lunch and Dinner on the 14th, Lunch on the 15th.
- Event Insurance.
Please choose which boat you are most excited to demo. Choose your first preference, your second preference, etc. This is important so we can schedule your riding for maximum funnage.
Are you a first timer? Don’t think about it, don’t be intimidated, just sign up. You will go from wakesurf newb to wakesurf fanatic in one weekend. You are welcome so don’t worry about not knowing anyone or not being any good. Wakesurfers are a chill group of people, especially those that attend wake9 events. Just bring a great attitude and some ben-gay for your legs. 😉 If you are a first timer you will get preferred status!
Sometime after you sign up we will be asking you to fill out a more thorough form telling us all about yourself and your ability and asking you for the information for every registration. So if you are purchasing 2 or more registrations, each participant will need to fill out a form and sign a release.
It is very important that you meet these requirements. Please do not register if you can’t meet these requirements.
- Riders that have not attended before may be given preference if most of the riders are PB veterans. We have to give the opportunity for new riders to attend, other than that, it will all be based on the order registered.
- All riders will be required to fill out information on their skill, weight, etc.
- All riders will be required to fill in a comprehensive feedback form for every boat AND board that they experienced. This is what makes this event work. We call this a review by proxy. Many other riders will be watching online and find out what you think.
- You must be able to surf 6-7 15-20 minute sessions over 2 days. Its a buttload of surfing for most people.
- Riders will be grouped with similar riders and you gotta be willing to meet new people and have a good time. You may request to be together with someone else, but it may not happen, we will do our best. So many people, including myself, have made life long friends at this event. You can’t help it, when you are in a boat with the same people for so long.
- You must be able to attend and participate both days and surf til Sunday at 3pm.